200ml – condensed milk, sweetened
1 cup – finely chopped almonds
1 cup – finely chopped walnuts
1 cup – finely chopped cashews
1 cup – finely chopped pistachios
1½ cup – desiccated coconut
1½ cup – Marie biscuits, broken into pieces
2 tablespoons – drinking chocolate powder
1 tablespoon – cocoa powder
1.Cut aluminium foil into rectangular strips measuring 8 inches in length and 6 inches in breadth.
2. Spread out 1 cup desiccated coconut in a wide, flat dish and keep aside.
3. Pour the condensed milk into a large mixing bowl.
4. Add all the nuts, drinking chocolate, cocoa powder and the remaining desiccated coconut.
5. Mix all the ingredients together with your hand, in a kneading fashion.
6. Grease the other hand with some butter.
7. Take a palmful of the mixture and give it the shape of a thick log.
8. Next, roll the log in the desiccated coconut till it is completely covered.
9. Place it in the centre of one aluminium strip and wrap it up. You will be able to make approximately 6 logs.
10. Put them in a plastic box and store in the freezer.
11. The logs need to be in the freezer for a minimum of two hours before they can be cut into discs and consumed.