- 2 cups – cooked leftover rice
- 2 tablespoons – finely chopped garlic
- 1-2 tablespoons – finely chopped green chillies
- 2 tablespoons – finely chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon – red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon – coriander powder
- ½ teaspoon – turmeric powder
- ¼ teaspoon – salt
- 2 tablespoons – cooking oil
1) Separate the grains of the rice lightly. Sprinkle the salt and coriander powder over it.
2) Heat oil in a wok. Add the garlic and green chillies. When the garlic begins to change colour, reduce the flame to the lowest setting.
3) Add the turmeric and the red chillies to the oil. Next, add the rice. Mix well. Sprinkle about two spoons of water all over the rice to create steam. Cover well and leave it on the flame for just two minutes.
4) Garnish with cilantro before serving.